L.E.K.’s Seoul office opened in 2013 as an important new link in the company’s Asia-Pacific office network. Despite its short history, the Korean team has significant experience advising world-class companies in Korea, which has a leading position in automobiles, electronics, mobile handsets, displays, petrochemicals and more. Our experience is not limited to domestic firms but covers global firms in the areas of consumer goods and retail, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, private equity, and more. Leveraging the expertise of both Seoul-based partners and L.E.K.’s global intelligence, we are focusing largely on industrial products. Our rigorous analytics, deep industry and market expertise, and strategic advisory capabilities support our clients in making key decisions for their business.
36F, Three IFC
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07326
We work with clients ranging from large and mid-sized corporations to financial investors and public sector entities.
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Strategy activation
- Commercial due diligence
- Industrials (Automotive, Chemicals)
- Retail & Consumer Products (Electronics, Apparels, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Energy & Environment (Renewable Energy, Energy Equipment and Utilities)
- Public Sector (Government, Education)
- Biopharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Building Products & Materials
The L.E.K. Seoul team also has extensive experience supporting senior executives in achieving their organization’s business goals. We specialize in strategy, transaction service and performance improvement consulting.
Asia-Pacific Life Sciences Centre of Excellence
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) Life Sciences Centre of Excellence is an important part of our broader Healthcare Insights Center and is dedicated to advancing insights and cutting-edge thinking on topics of greatest relevance to life sciences leaders in the APAC region. The Centre is supported by the Singapore Economic Development Board, and leverages L.E.K.’s deep industry knowledge and proprietary tools, as well as Singapore’s strong research ecosystem, to produce materials on a broad range of life sciences and healthcare topics.
The L.E.K. Seoul office is located in Youido, which has been officially designated as Korea's international financial district and is known as the "Korean Wall Street." With over 10 million people, and 23 million in the wider metropolitan area, Seoul is one of the world's largest metropolitan areas. As a major business and financial center, Seoul ranks fifth in the world in terms of the number of Fortune 500 transnational companies headquartered there.