L.E.K. has been on the ground in China since 1998. We serve clients in the Greater China region from our headquarters in Shanghai and a project office in Beijing. The team is composed of long-term China-based partners and bilingual professionals drawn from leading Chinese and global universities. Together with our offices around the world, we offer a powerful set of skills, experience, network and language capabilities required to serve our clients’ needs in China and for cross-border, Pan-Asian or global assignments.
Our clients include multinational companies, Chinese state-owned enterprises and private companies, private equity funds, government agencies and industry bodies.
- Delivering strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Identifying and evaluating potential investments including providing due diligence services
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Rationalizing business process and supply chain
- Advising best go-to-market practices
- Developing insight on regulatory impact
- Building Products & Materials
- Consumer Products
- Energy & Environment
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport
L.E.K.'s Shanghai office is the headquarters of our Greater China practice; we also have a project office in Beijing. The Shanghai office is located in JC Plaza in the heart of the city’s business center in Jing’an District, Puxi. It is easily accessible by taxi or metro line No. 2, 12 or 13 (West Nanjing Road Station).