IT departments are under intense pressure to develop and maintain infrastructures that help organizations operate at the ever-increasing speed of business. As companies evaluate their infrastructure needs, we recommend they ask themselves the following:
- How do organizations ensure continuity of technology infrastructure while avoiding interruptions that negatively impact revenue and long-term growth?
- When issues occur, how robust are recovery processes to minimize downtime?
- How do organizations manage the process of consolidating technology infrastructure to minimize maintenance, ensure interoperability and reduce downtime?
- How do organizations ensure they are properly balancing efficiencies and flexibility and not missing opportunities?
L.E.K. helps organizations enhance the business value of their IT investments by ensuring that IT initiatives support the most critical corporate strategies. Our guidance helps IT teams ensure they are building proper infrastructure, speeding up delivery and enabling cross-functional workflow that can help unlock value for their company.
Examples of our work
To learn more about how we help our clients, please refer to these case examples:
- Projected revenue, profitability and market dynamics for a SaaS HR software company
- Developed a business plan for a leading provider of systems integration and HW solutions to target the healthcare IT space
- Developed a go-to-market strategy for a wireless networks hardware manufacturer
- Developed a market model and assessed enterprise and small and midsize business (SMB) customer segments and potential growth rates for a backup and recovery solutions provider for SMBs