Located in what’s considered the “Energy Capital of the World,” L.E.K. Houston opened in 2018 to support further expansion and growth of the firm’s Oil & Gas practice. The L.E.K. Houston team has deep industry experience and strategic expertise, enabling us to get ahead of changes in the rapidly evolving energy industry and better anticipate the needs of our clients. In addition to oil & gas, our Houston office also provides expert support to clients in the chemicals and utilities sectors.
L.E.K. Houston works as part of an integrated system with our other U.S. offices in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, to help our clients develop the insights to achieve exceptional results. We also coordinate and collaborate closely with our São Paulo, Brazil office (opened in 2013) and other L.E.K. offices around the globe.
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Activating corporate strategy
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Completing commercial due diligence
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Environment
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport