In 1987, L.E.K. Los Angeles was the second office to open in the Americas and the first of the firm’s two West Coast locations. Originally focused primarily on clients in L.A.’s entertainment sector, the office now advises U.S. and global clients across L.E.K.’s core industry expertise, helping them achieve excellent results and create measurable long-term value.
L.E.K. Los Angeles works as part of an integrated system with our other U.S. offices in Boston, Chicago, New York and San Francisco, working to help our clients develop the insights to achieve exceptional results. We also coordinate and collaborate closely with our São Paulo, Brazil office (opened in 2013) and other L.E.K. offices around the globe.
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Activating corporate strategy
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Completing commercial due diligence
- Consumer Products
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport
- Media & Entertainment
L.E.K. Los Angeles is situated in Westwood Village, near the UCLA campus, shopping centers and cafes. The office overlooks panoramic views of the ocean, mountains, the legendary Hollywood sign and many other cultural and sports attractions.