L.E.K. serves our clients in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) with a team composed of a diverse mix of professionals with local language capabilities and the experience required to serve our clients within Poland and across the CEE region. L.E.K.’s corporate and private equity clients, in particular, value the depth of our market insights, our practical industry expertise and our strategic advisory capabilities.
L.E.K.’s deep industry expertise gives us the ability to advise our clients on all of the chosen or contemplated growth trajectories of their businesses. These include entry and growth in CEE markets, outward growth for local firms, developing products and services through adjacencies, innovation and M&A, as well as the introspective angle of improving company operations and enhancing value management.
Our clients range from large and mid-sized corporations to financial investors and their portfolio companies. Along with serving our CEE client base, our Polish offices support L.E.K.’s network by providing on-the-ground research and analytics for clients interested in the region.
- Developing successful and actionable market entry and growth strategies
- Evaluating potential investments through commercial due diligence
- Supporting vendors with a strategic assessment of their assets
- Improving business performance and managing for value
- Building Products & Materials
- Energy & Environment (fuels including Renewables, Power & Waste)
- The Entire Food Value Chain (Agriculture, Processing, Wholesale, Retail and Foodservice)
- Healthcare Services
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport
- Organization & Performance