L.E.K. San Francisco opened in 2000, and now serves clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Our managing directors and teams ask the hard questions, gather and analyze the most relevant information, and develop innovative strategies that create value. L.E.K. understands the challenges and opportunities our clients face in the real world because we have honed our own skills in the real world.
45 Fremont Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
L.E.K. San Francisco works as an integrated system with our other U.S. offices in Boston, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles, to help our clients develop the insights to achieve exceptional results. We also coordinate and collaborate closely with our São Paulo, Brazil office (opened in 2013) and other L.E.K. offices around the globe.
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Activating corporate strategy
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Completing commercial due diligence
- Aerospace & Defense
- Travel & Transport
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Healthcare Services
- Private Equity
- Technology Infrastructure
The L.E.K. San Francisco office is located in the heart of the Financial District with easy access to other areas of the city and points south and east. The famous California Street cable car line runs near the office, taking visitors to Nob Hill where architectural treasures like Grace Cathedral, the Fairmont and the Top of the Mark await.