L.E.K. opened its Sydney office when it entered Australia in 1987. We operate in tight cooperation with our Melbourne team, with 13 partners and 100 staff across the two offices. As a popular destination on the global map, L.E.K. Sydney attracts employees from around the world. Our diverse team combines experience and Australian pragmatism with L.E.K.’s passion for helping our clients solve their toughest business problems, creating a highly stimulating work environment.
We provide rigorous analytics, bespoke problem solving, and collaborative implementation support to our clients throughout Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia to help them make key decisions and drive lasting change in their business.
Level 26 Aurora Place
88 Phillip Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
L.E.K.’s Australian client base includes blue chip companies, local and global financial sponsors, and a range of state and federal government entities. Over the past 30 years we have advised on some of the largest strategic turnarounds, transactions, privatizations and policy decisions in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Business performance improvement
- Strategy activation and implementation
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating industry and value chain economics
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Major capital project advice, evaluation, and project management
- Aviation and Airports
- Building Products & Materials
- Consumer Products
- Education, Higher Education – K-12
- Healthcare Services
- Energy & Environment
- Sustainability and Net-zero
- Media & Entertainment
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Surface Transport & Logistics
- Travel & Transport
The L.E.K. Sydney office is located in the heart of the business district, with spectacular views of the harbor, Opera House and Botanical Gardens.