L.E.K. Consulting has been advising organizations and senior executives on strategy for more than 30 years. We work closely with our clients to collaboratively design solutions that fit their needs and support their strategic ambitions.
Most CEOs are more concerned about the quality of implementation than about the quality of the strategy itself. Successful strategy requires an integrated set of choices and a strong commitment to change across all levels of the organization.
Our clients find our approach distinctive because of our simultaneous work across four key dimensions:
- Defining the strategic plan: Making the right strategic choices based on a rigorous assessment of a business’s external environment and internal capabilities
- Securing value delivery: Defining clear financial goals, establishing accountabilities to deliver and setting up effective mechanisms to track value realization
- Building organizational capabilities: Assessing and improving the capabilities of the organization to execute by redesigning the operating model, roles, decision rights, processes, structures and systems
- Generating commitment to change: Engaging upfront both decision-makers and future implementation leaders to foster real ownership of new strategies
Our understanding of market trends and drivers, along with deep industry expertise and analytical firepower, enables us to provide the evidence-based analysis executives need in order to make informed decisions.
In combination with our world-class capabilities in Organizational Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions and Value Activation, we are able to ensure our clients develop actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for organizations.
Examples of our work
To learn more about how we help our clients, please refer to these case examples:
- Transformational growth strategy development and activation planning for a global, leading specialty chemicals company to deliver in excess of $100 million of incremental value. Read more
- Establishment of a project management office for a high-speed rail startup.
- Whole-of-enterprise transformation of a major waste management company, resulting in 30% share price appreciation. Read more