Organization & Performance
How a business is structured and operates is a key dimension of successful strategy. Deploying the right core capabilities, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness, and ensuring successful execution are all critical elements of success.
L.E.K. Consulting’s Organization & Performance practice addresses these challenges by focusing on five capabilities:
- Organizational Strategy — enabling strategy through supportive operating models, organizational choices and governance
- Performance Improvement — optimizing cost and functional performance, supported by high-impact performance management arrangements
- Commercial Excellence — improving the performance of commercial functions, from go-to-market model through to organizational and salesforce effectiveness
- Post-Merger Integration — creating value through pre-acquisition planning and post-acquisition integration and synergy realization
- Value Activation — a structured approach for activating your commercial choices, from solution design through to delivering results — the L.E.K. Consulting way for “getting stuff done”