Organization & Performance
How a business is structured and operates is a key dimension of successful strategy. Deploying the right core capabilities, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness, and ensuring successful execution are all critical elements of success.
L.E.K. Consulting’s Organization & Performance practice addresses these challenges by focusing on five capabilities:
- Organizational strategy — enabling strategy through supportive operating models, organizational choices and governance
- Performance improvement — optimizing cost and functional performance, supported by high-impact performance management arrangements
- Commercial excellence — improving the performance of commercial functions, from go-to-market model through to organizational and salesforce effectiveness
- Post-Merger integration — creating value through pre-acquisition planning and post-acquisition integration and synergy realization
- Value activation — a structured approach for activating your commercial choices, from solution design through to delivering results — the L.E.K. Consulting way for “getting stuff done”
Mitigating the Impact of Inflation: Cost-Cutting Strategies for Businesses
Rising inflation is hitting companies hard, impacting their bottom line as they struggle to pass on its full effect by raising their own prices and to compensate this loss by productivity gains on direct costs. Join our webinar for a lively and informative discussion covering the factors at play and ways to tackle the impact of inflation head-on.