Organization & Performance
How a business is structured and operates is a key dimension of successful strategy. Deploying the right core capabilities, optimizing their efficiency and effectiveness, and ensuring successful execution are all critical elements of success.
L.E.K. Consulting’s Organization & Performance practice addresses these challenges by focusing on five capabilities:
- Organizational strategy — enabling strategy through supportive operating models, organizational choices and governance
- Performance improvement — optimizing cost and functional performance, supported by high-impact performance management arrangements
- Commercial excellence — improving the performance of commercial functions, from go-to-market model through to organizational and salesforce effectiveness
- Post-Merger integration — creating value through pre-acquisition planning and post-acquisition integration and synergy realization
- Value activation — a structured approach for activating your commercial choices, from solution design through to delivering results — the L.E.K. Consulting way for “getting stuff done”
Data & Analytics • Executive Insights
Data Is the New Business Currency: Unlock Value by Building a Modern Data Platform
Life Sciences & Pharma • Executive Insights
Gene Therapy Manufacturing Fails to Meet Demand: Implications for Biopharma
Life Sciences & Pharma • Article
Omnichannel Engagement in Pharma — Key Success Factors and Case Examples
Energy & Environment • Executive Insights
Corporate Portfolio Strategy in a World Driving to Net Zero
Building & Construction • Presentations
UK Building and Construction: Paths to Recovery and the ‘New Normal’
Rapid Integration Deployment
Are you facing roll-up strategy challenges? You’re not alone. Acquisition and roll-up is a common growth and diversification strategy for midmarket companies — and one that can yield myriad benefits. However, the challenges it poses are real and many.
L.E.K.’s Rapid Integration Deployment, or RID, enables a rigorous integration process that can be readily deployed for midsize businesses, and it’s fast. Learn more about how your midmarket organization can rapidly deploy a fit-for-purpose integration engine that will enable the execution of one transaction or many.