Successful organizations excel in delivering value-enhancing and differentiated customer experiences across channels and touchpoints. This applies to interactions throughout the customer lifecycle (not just when seeking to shop or transact) and across physical, digital, and social channels. You can deliver value not just through channels you own, but also by shaping or influencing channels you don’t own directly. The customer experience requires continual evaluation and rigorous strategic input; it’s at the very center of your relationship with customers and the value they derive from doing business with you.
How We Help
We support you in defining what your customer experience needs to “solve” for and deliver, and in defining priorities and underlying strategies to make this happen. For example, we work with you to:
- Map out your customers’ journeys and needs in order to engage with and purchase from your brand across all channels
- Identify and measure your customers’ unmet demand and needs through customer feedback
- Assess the user experience across channels, and identify how to deliver a valuable and differentiated experience
- Develop your optimal delivery model, including offline, online, and a blended model (e.g., BOPIS and ship from store) based on the required customer experience end state
- Evaluate the extent to which personalization can drive incremental benefit for your organization across content, promotions and channels
- Optimize the marketing mix from traditional to targeted media (e.g., social media, deal sites, email, re-targeting) to drive the right response
Building & Construction
Online Opportunities and the Arrival of Amazon: How France’s Building Products…
Building Success: Why the French Residential Construction Sector May Be Poised for Growth
- Increased revenues through higher customer loyalty, repeat purchases and reduced price sensitivity
- Higher reputation and ability to generate new customers
- Ability to access valuable customer insights and understand reasons for dissatisfaction/churn and unmet needs
Examples of Our Work
- A major hotel chain had recently completed a two-year brand transformation process and was seeking to identify and target in-person and online consumers for whom each of the resulting brands would have appeal. We and the client worked together to design the optimal segment targeting strategy and address these goals head-on. We developed the key personas and digital channels to reach each brand’s target consumer, and helped craft and customize personalized messaging to increase conversion, stays, and brand share among other key metrics.
- A men’s specialty apparel retailer needed the right strategy to launch a new branded website. We diagnosed the root causes limiting traffic and conversion, and defined the marketing strategy and implementation plan to increase traffic and drive conversion on the new website. We outlined specific initiatives to optimize marketing and conversion, such as free shipping, online-specific promotions and flash sales that led to double-digit sales growth upon launch.