Dominic Perrett is a Managing Director and Partner in L.E.K. Consulting’s San Francisco office. He is a member of the firm’s Technology, Media, and Telecom (TMT) sector and heads L.E.K.’s B2B SaaS Pricing group.
Dominic has extensive experience redesigning, optimizing, and implementing bespoke pricing strategies for his clients. His areas of expertise cover all elements of go-to-market strategy and commercial excellence, including:
- Pricing and packaging redesign
- Price metric/value alignment
- PLG GTM/pricing strategies
- Subscription optimization (strategies & tools to maximize cross-sell/up-sell and minimize churn)
- Discounting strategies & sales force incentivization mechanisms
- Pricing function design & governance
- Design & implementation of AI/ML-enabled predictive analytics tools to optimize pricing
Dominic holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Cambridge (specialization in Game Theory/Microeconomics & Pricing).
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Cambridge