L.E.K. has been on the ground in China since 1998. We serve clients in the Greater China region from our headquarters in Shanghai and a project office in Beijing. The team is composed of long-term China-based partners and bilingual professionals drawn from leading Chinese and global universities. Together with our offices around the world, we offer a powerful set of skills, experience, network and language capabilities required to serve our clients’ needs in China and for cross-border, Pan-Asian or global assignments.
Our clients include multinational companies, Chinese state-owned enterprises and private companies, private equity funds, government agencies and industry bodies.
- Delivering strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Identifying and evaluating potential investments including providing due diligence services
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Rationalizing business process and supply chain
- Advising best go-to-market practices
- Developing insight on regulatory impact
- Building Products & Materials
- Consumer Products
- Energy & Environment
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport
L.E.K.'s Shanghai office is the headquarters of our Greater China practice; we also have a project office in Beijing. The Shanghai office is located in CITIC Square in the heart of the city’s business center in Jing’an District, Puxi, and a short distance from many major attractions. It is easily accessible by taxi or metro line No. 2, 12 or 13 (West Nanjing Road Station).