Enterprise Application Software
As enterprise systems are updated and applications continue their move to the cloud, organizations need to consider a wide array of issues that may affect their business. For clients to make successful strategic decisions, we recommend they consider the following issues:
- How do organizations optimize investment in computing infrastructure by extending functionality?
- What is the best approach to realize increased profitability by becoming more data-driven?
- How can organizations optimize business efficiencies and streamline workflow processes?
L.E.K. merges deep technical know-how with overall corporate strategy expertise to help our clients better understand, utilize and upgrade their critical enterprise systems. Through our years of experience, we are able to provide clients the understanding they need to improve and transform their organizations by using data-driven decisions from a cross-functional enterprise system.
Examples of our work
To learn more about how we help our clients, please refer to these case examples:
- Developed a corporate strategy that encompassed competitive positioning and customer segmentation for a healthcare IT software and services provider
- Developed a multitier strategy for a SaaS provider of secure cloud services operating in a highly penetrated niche market
- Developed a business plan for a leading provider of systems integration and HW solutions to target the healthcare IT space
- Conducted an assessment of the multifamily real estate software market in the U.S., which allowed a client to inform product portfolio decision-making
- Created a growth strategy for a provider of analytical testing and competitive intelligence for the digital imaging and document management industry