L.E.K.’s new study reveals how hospital executives are shifting their purchasing priorities amid looming healthcare reform mandates and existing economic constraints. The second annual L.E.K. Strategic Hospital Priorities Study also ranks hospital purchasing criteria for MedTech products and identifies new opportunities for MedTech vendors.
The study provides important new survey findings from senior hospital executives that include:
- Hospital budget forecasts for the next five years
- Key areas where hospitals plan to increase spending
- New strategies for complying with healthcare insurance mandates
- How MedTech purchasing criteria is changing
- Areas where MedTech providers can capitalize on new hospital needs