The Future of Packaging 2021: Panel 1
Packaging has been a highly active sector for mergers and acquisitions (M&As) over the past few years, with active involvement from both private equity and corporate buyers. During this panel, you’ll learn why the COVID-19 pandemic led to an about-face — with nearly all deal processes paused or postponed due to market uncertainty and tightening financing — and why packaging deal activity has risen to an elevated level in 2021. We’ll discuss what types of deals are moving forward in this environment and why.
- Michael Palm, Senior Managing Director, Evercore
- Mike Denvir, Partner, The Jordan Company
- Suj Mehta, Senior Vice President, Tekni-Plex
- Eric Kanter, Partner, Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Colin Convey, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Thilo Henkes, Managing Director, L.E.K. Consulting