Are you getting the most out of your trade promotion programs or are you needlessly undercutting your own profits? Unfortunately, many consumer packaged goods (CPG) executives don’t consider all of the factors required to optimize trade promotion performance. Failure to understand the level of influence that your trade promotion programs have on your customers may cause your brand to miss significant opportunities to boost revenues.
L.E.K.’s new report features our model to diagnose trade spending effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve your bottom line. The report includes:
- An overview of L.E.K.’s proprietary four-phase model:
- Observe trade promotion effectiveness
- Measure category price elasticity
- Evaluate marketplace and competitive dynamics
- Assess trade promotion options
- Case study: A CPG company transforms its trade promotions program