How to Apply
There is no rigid checklist of qualities that candidates must possess to apply for a job at L.E.K. We look for a combination of attributes that provide a solid foundation for a successful consulting career:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Comfort with quantitative analysis
- Notable extracurricular interests
- Initiative and commitment
- Significant professional experience (for experienced hires)
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership
- Commercial interest
- Team Orientation
How We Assess Applicants
Our regional recruiting teams review all applications and select candidates to undergo a two- or three-stage selection process comprised of at least two interviews each. Interviews are, in part, case-based, but our principal objectives are to:
- Learn how a candidate thinks and responds to business issues relevant to our work
- Understand a candidate’s strengths and weaknesses
- Gain insight into a candidate’s motivation and interest in strategy consulting with L.E.K.
- Get to know a candidate personally
- Give the candidate the opportunity to learn about our firm
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions in our global offices. Please visit the page most appropriate to your level of experience for more details.
We have arranged a number of events on campus that will give you the opportunity to find out more about L.E.K. Consulting and the career opportunities we have to offer.