Many hospitals have weathered the economic downturn that forced dramatic spending cuts and are now refocusing on strategic initiatives. L.E.K.’s research also shows that although many hospital budgets are growing, health executives are still scrutinizing purchases and are using multiple channels to procure MedTech products at highly competitive prices.
Insights from our third annual L.E.K. Strategic Hospital Priorities Study include:
- Hospital budget forecasts for the next five years
- Key areas where hospitals plan to increase spending
- Healthcare reform’s impact on purchasing decisions
- The growing role that government purchasing organizations (GPOs) are playing in hospital procurement
- How MedTech companies need to respond to changing hospital purchasing priorities
- Areas where MedTech providers can capitalize on new hospital needs
The LatAm Digital Landscape in Healthcare: Where Are the Opportunities Today?