L.E.K. New York opened in 2007, strengthening L.E.K.’s East Coast presence across all of the firm’s U.S. practice areas. The office brings expertise and proven results in growth and channel strategy, consumer segmentation, corporate turnaround, strategic planning, operations redesign, merger and acquisition support, and innovation and organizational design to its roster of high-profile clients.
L.E.K. New York works as part of an integrated system with our other U.S. offices in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco, to help our clients develop the insights to achieve exceptional results. We also coordinate and collaborate closely with our São Paulo, Brazil office (opened in 2013) and other L.E.K. offices around the globe.
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Activating corporate strategy
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Completing commercial due diligence
- Consumer Products
- Energy & Environment
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport
L.E.K.'s New York office is conveniently located in Midtown, near Rockefeller Center. New York's cultural and recreational attractions, including Times Square, the Empire State Building, Broadway theaters, U.N. headquarters, Museum Mile and Central Park, are all within walking distance from the office.