L.E.K.'s Singapore office is our Southeast Asia hub and we have been servicing clients in the ASEAN region for over 20 years. The office’s language capabilities, including English, Mandarin, Thai, Tagalog, Malay and Bahasa Indonesia, have allowed it to service these markets on the most granular level possible – with primary research campaigns spreading to nearly every corner of Southeast Asia. L.E.K.’s keen strategic advisory capabilities, complemented by relationships with the region’s largest companies, make it the ideal partner for clients interested in expanding their business in the emerging Southeast Asia market.
9 Raffles Place
Republic Plaza, #30-01
Our Singapore office works as an integrated system for our Southeast Asia clients, who range from large and mid-sized corporations to financial investors and public sector entities.
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Strategy activation
- Building Products & Materials
- Consumer Products
- Energy & Environment (O&G, Coal, Power, Renewables)
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Surface Transport & Logistics
- Travel & Transport
Asia-Pacific Life Sciences Centre of Excellence
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) Life Sciences Centre of Excellence is an important part of our broader Healthcare Insights Center and is dedicated to advancing insights and cutting-edge thinking on topics of greatest relevance to life sciences leaders in the APAC region. The Centre is supported by the Singapore Economic Development Board, and leverages L.E.K.’s deep industry knowledge and proprietary tools, as well as Singapore’s strong research ecosystem, to produce materials on a broad range of life sciences and healthcare topics.