L.E.K. Boston was the first L.E.K. office to open in the U.S., in 1986. Today it is L.E.K.’s largest office across the globe. The Boston office’s managing directors and teams advise clients across virtually all of the firm’s Americas practice areas. Our clients depend on our best-in-class industry, analytical and strategic business insights to help them achieve tangible, high-impact results. The rigor that we apply to all our work helps to ensure our clients’ successful growth and increased shareholder value.
L.E.K. Boston works as part of an integrated system with our other U.S. offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco to help our clients develop the insights to achieve exceptional results. We also coordinate and collaborate closely with our São Paulo, Brazil office (opened in 2013) and other L.E.K. offices around the globe.
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategries
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Activating corporate strategy
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Turning around and improving business performance
- Optimizing business portfolio performance
- Completing commercial due diligence
- Consumer Products
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Travel & Transport
Our office is located in a prime downtown area near some of Boston’s historic sites including Faneuil Hall and the Old State House. Close proximity to top academic institutions, including Harvard and M.I.T., plays a major role in recruiting. Outside the office, Boston is a cultural and sports hub, home to world-famous museums, theaters, symphonies and a vibrant arts community.