The L.E.K. Melbourne office has been servicing clients throughout Australia, New Zealand and the region since 1993.
Working in the world’s most livable city, the Melbourne team combines global and local industry expertise with L.E.K.’s passion for helping business leaders achieve real impact. The office’s commitment to delivering client outcomes, sustainability and community contribution creates one of the firms most stimulating work environments.
The team applies rigorous analytics, bespoke problem solving, collaborative implementation support and a passion to innovate to helping our clients make key decisions and drive lasting change in their business.
L.E.K.’s Victorian and Australian client base includes leading blue chip companies and a range of state and federal government organizations. During the past 25 years, L.E.K. Australia has advised on some of the most important strategic turnarounds, transactions, privatizations and policy decisions in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Business performance improvement
- Strategy activation and implementation
- Developing successful and actionable growth strategies
- Evaluating industry and value chain economics
- Providing strategic market insight for existing or new markets
- Evaluating and providing due diligence on potential investments
- Mergers and integration support and PMI
- Data analytics and big data insights
- Aviation and Airports
- Building Products & Materials
- Consumer Products
- Healthcare Services
- Energy & Environment
- Life Sciences & Pharma
- Private Equity
- Surface Transport & Logistics
- Travel & Transport
The L.E.K. Melbourne office is located on Exhibition Street, with spectacular views across the Yarra River and Melbourne’s CBD. The office sits at the heart of the “Paris End” of the CBD, with the best of Melbourne’s heritage, food and sports precincts within walking distance.