We have engaged with clients competing in a broad range of telecommunications segments because we understand the trends that are driving the industry. For example, our work for telecommunications carriers and others qualifies us to understand what is happening in the mobile Internet.
We have led many engagements in content development, content distribution and aggregation, broadband access, wireless access and networking, managed services, and network integration. And we have partnered with component and hardware manufacturers, software vendors, distributors and VARs to assess opportunities, evaluate strategic alternatives, craft growth strategies and evaluate deals related to their communications infrastructure.
For telecommunications clients to make successful strategic decisions, we recommend that they consider the following issues:
- How will new content delivery models affect the current telecommunications ecosystem?
- What opportunities are there to monetize broadband?
- What is the best way to partner with media and technology players to increase revenues?
Examples of Our Work
In the telecommunications arena, L.E.K. has successfully:
- Prioritized attractive investment opportunities in the mobile content ecosystem for a leading PE firm.
- Developed the service concept, license application, and economic assessment for a winning wireless
- Developed a business plan for a major cable operator to sell business telecom services.
- Conducted due diligence for a manufacturer of microwave transmission components.
- Conducted commercial due diligence on various acquisition targets for a leading telco switch manufacturer.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.