The last few decades have seen an explosion in technology-driven products for consumers. From PCs, tablets and smartphones, large flat-screen TVs, high-resolution recorded media, and numerous delivery methods for consuming that media, technology has become completely intertwined into most people’s lives.
Our experienced professionals have deep industry experience across the consumer technology market. In order to be successful, our client needs to ask themselves some tough questions:
- How do organizations optimize research and development to streamline the process of bringing products to market and increase focus on customer demands?
- What are the next big technology innovations? How can firms stay ahead of the innovation curve?
- How can firms better understand consumer demands and desired products and features?
Examples of Our Work
- Assessed the range of early stage investments in the video game space and developed an set of prioritized acquisition areas for a major industry player
- Analyzed the international market opportunity for ridesharing on behalf of an international private equity firm that was interesting in making an investment in a U.S.-based firm and expanding operations globally
- Defined business model and developed a commercialization strategy and revenue forecast for a novel software-based educational gaming product designed to improve attention in children
- Assessment of the opportunities and risks of the cloud computing market for a sovereign wealth fund, including analysing customer segments and the value chain, and the overall potential impact on the European economy
- Estimated the market size and assessment growth opportunities for a identification theft protection services provider that distributes through affinity groups
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.